Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

A few years back, I took my Toyota pickup to Pepboys for state inspection. The truck had 30,000 miles on it.

I dropped off the truck and told them to call when finished. A few hours later they called and said I h ad a side marker light bulb out. I said to go ahead and replace it. Then they said my rack and pinion steering needed replaced also and it would cost around $2000.

I told them to get my truck out of their f___ing garage immediately. I had no vibration or odd tire wear in the steering of this vehicle. I then went to a Toyota dealer and had them pay particular attention to the steering. They inspected the truck and nothing was wrong with the steering.

I went back to Pepboys with my receipt stating the steering was fine and asked for my money back for the inspection fee. They would not do it, so I emailed and called their corporate HQ with no reply. So I have never gone into a Pepboys and never will.

OH, by the way, I just traded in this truck with over 200,000 miles on it with the original steering. Pep boys is known for doing work that is not necessary..

Comments

Must be the can't spell mechanics from that *** Boys rip off center.Everyoe knows *** Boys are cons.So don't be shocked.

The truck ran till 200,00 thus proving PB was trying rip him off.God will judge some day.

uranidiot you are a ***

you are known for picking up little boys in that truck. go *** yourself.