Macomb, Illinois

I just had over $1500 of car engine repairs done at Pepboys Auto service center located at Pep Boys. 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. I went in again today 12-10-07 to get additional repairs done and was getting an estimate from MIKE in the service department. MIKE treated me like a complete A**Hole and his attitude towards answering my questions was totally ridiculous. I called the store manager on duty and he transfered my call to the service dept. and then I was placed on hold for 7 minutes and the phone was hung up by the service department.

In summary I WOULD RATHER F**KING WALK THAN HAVE MY CAR REPAIRED AT Pep Boys @ 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. Pepboys Corporate should clean house at this store !!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

I can't speak for rest of the country, but here in So. Cal. it's pretty much common knowledge, that only a fool would take his car to Pep Boys, for service.

Probably because you acted like a complete ***. At least, that's been MY experience in this business..

***.