Macomb, Illinois

I just had over $1500 of car engine repairs done at Pepboys Auto service center located at Pep Boys. 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. I went in again today 12-10-07 to get additional repairs done and was getting an estimate from MIKE in the service department. MIKE treated me like a complete A**Hole and his attitude towards answering my questions was totally ridiculous. I called the store manager on duty and he transfered my call to the service dept. and then I was placed on hold for 7 minutes and the phone was hung up by the service department.

In summary I WOULD RATHER F**KING WALK THAN HAVE MY CAR REPAIRED AT Pep Boys @ 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. Pepboys Corporate should clean house at this store !!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

I can't speak for rest of the country, but here in So. Cal. it's pretty much common knowledge, that only a fool would take his car to Pep Boys, for service.

Probably because you acted like a complete ***. At least, that's been MY experience in this business..

***.

Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Pep Boys - Charge us for service and parts not needed!!! Pep Boys "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..." Read more Pep Boys - Shoddy Work, Pitiful Management Pep Boys "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more