Pep Boys - PepBoys - Horse Sh*t Customer Skills in Service Dept.

1291 of 1292 Pep Boys reviews

I just had over $1500 of car engine repairs done at Pepboys Auto service center located at Pep Boys. 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. I went in again today 12-10-07 to get additional repairs done and was getting an estimate from MIKE in the service department. MIKE treated me like a complete A**Hole and his attitude towards answering my questions was totally ridiculous. I called the store manager on duty and he transfered my call to the service dept. and then I was placed on hold for 7 minutes and the phone was hung up by the service department.

In summary I WOULD RATHER F**KING WALK THAN HAVE MY CAR REPAIRED AT Pep Boys @ 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. Pepboys Corporate should clean house at this store !!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1291 of 1292 Pep Boys reviews
Carlos

Oct 17, 2009 #79620

I can't speak for rest of the country, but here in So. Cal. it's pretty much common knowledge, that only a fool would take his car to Pep Boys, for service.

0 0 Reply
Bubba Ho Tepp

Aug 25, 2008 #30170

Probably because you acted like a complete ***. At least, that's been MY experience in this business..
***.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pep Boys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pep Boys.
Filing a new complaint about
×