Macomb, Illinois

I just had over $1500 of car engine repairs done at Pepboys Auto service center located at Pep Boys. 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. I went in again today 12-10-07 to get additional repairs done and was getting an estimate from MIKE in the service department. MIKE treated me like a complete A**Hole and his attitude towards answering my questions was totally ridiculous. I called the store manager on duty and he transfered my call to the service dept. and then I was placed on hold for 7 minutes and the phone was hung up by the service department.

In summary I WOULD RATHER F**KING WALK THAN HAVE MY CAR REPAIRED AT Pep Boys @ 15911 LAGRANGE RD ORLAND PK, IL 60467 store # 0817. Pepboys Corporate should clean house at this store !!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

I can't speak for rest of the country, but here in So. Cal. it's pretty much common knowledge, that only a fool would take his car to Pep Boys, for service.

Probably because you acted like a complete ***. At least, that's been MY experience in this business..

***.

Pep Boys - Pepboys the worst job ever!!!! Pep Boys "I'm a pep boys employee for couple of month , at the beginning everything is fine as time pass the pressure from upper management was intimidating. i got a..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more Pep Boys - Scooter Review from Baltimore, Maryland Pep Boys "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..." Read more Pep Boys - Store #1653 Glen Mills, PA 19342 Pep Boys "Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342 Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more