Went to pepboys to get two new front tires and a front end allignment was over chagred to begin with and needed these tires because i was going to drive to Brentwood New Hampshire to go to school which is about 160 miles from CT. About a day before I left to go to leave for school and two maybe three days after I had brought my car to pepboys to get my tires installed I felt the brakes in my car felt a little softer than than normally did I didnt really think anything of it.

I left the following day to go to newhamp with a packed car and one of my good friends in the car the brakes contunied to get softer and softer we eventually pulled over to the side of the highway about a half hour into the drive and poped the hood realized that I had no brake fluid so we fulled it up and contnuie the drive there, right before we got off the highway in NH my brakes went out and lost complete controll of the car after looking further and further into this my friend was a mechanich and he found that there was a razor blade cut half way down my brake line he told me it wasnt normal to see this especially from pepboys and other "known" companys who just want you to go back and spend more money there and what not I did not go there to get my brakes fixed i just went there to get new tires. Did not go to any other mechanic's after I went to pepboys because I thought my car was perfectly fine, my next step is to contact my local authority have them drive all the way up here and check my car out because I am not paying for something that someone else did to my car and probly sue them I am beyond madd that they think that because im young and a kid that I have no clue what I am doing.

Comments

PEP BOYS TRIED TO KILL U AND UR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY NEED THE BUSINESS THAT BAD.... UR INSANE