Destin, Florida

On 02/14/2013 & 02/15/2013 I purchased 4 new tires and had tie rods replaced. I purchased quality tires and paid for the additional "ROAD HAZARD" and Pepboys extended warranties.

Today 07/08/2014 @ approximately 12:15, I returned to Pepboys because the offered email notification of tire rotation date was never received. I requested the guaranteed free tire rotation and requested the right front be checked under the road hazard warranty, as I thought the tire was not performing properly. When I checked in my vehicle, I declined the sales reps push to have a discounted oil change, and I was informed that the wait time for my requested service was "about one hour". After waiting for three hours, I informed the manager that he had four empty vehicle service bays in his garage, and at least two employees "shooting the breeze at the rear of the garage”.

I informed the manager that a three hour wait for a tire rotation was NOT, reasonable. I demanded that my key be returned, and I left the Pepboys after more than a THREE HOUR WAIT with NO SERVICE having been performed on my vehicle. I was told that the road hazard, Pepboy extended warranty, and the FREE tire rotation that was all part of my original purchase was part of the Pepboy service guarantee. However by refusing to perform warranty labor as offered saves Pepboy labor costs and makes me pay twice for basic tire maintenance services.

I DEMAND THE MATTER BE CORRECTED! I paid over $1,000.00 to Pepboys to get the equipment and tires needed for my primary vehicle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments