Panama City, Florida

I order 2 rotors January 10, 2015 I ordered a set rotors for my truck. I was told they no longer carried the rotors I wanted so I order another set that was more expensive, buy after dealing with Pepboys for over 2 hours I just wanted to go home.

I left the store and upon leaving I noticed the price per rotor was not correct so I returned to the store and spoke to the man who ordered them for me. He assured me that everything was okay and that the price difference was due to the discount I had been given and they would be in Friday. When I got home I decided to look up the rotors I had order online and found out he had ordered the rotors I originally wanted at a much cheaper price. So Friday I called and was told only one of them had come in and there was something wrong about the order, but assured me again they would order the right side rotor and it would be there in a couple of days.

A few days later I called the store and the man on the phone told me he would pay to have the the rotor overnighted. The next day I called and was told the Fedex delivery would be there by 10:30 a.m. I drive to Pepboys at 12:00 p.m. I spoke to the manager and after checking he said he found nothing with the part number on my receipt had been ordered.

I started to explain about the higher price rotor was suppose to have been ordered and I was okay with the cheaper rotor as that was the one I wanted anyways. He then told me about the mix up and that if it was okay with me he could give me the higher price rotors at no extra cost. I agreed and left the store with a much better set of quality rotors and saved $50.00 dollars.

This is a prime example of customer service trying to make up for a mistake that was made.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments