San Diego, California

I'm just here reading and laughing at this stuff. Glad I have a real mechanic.

Shame on you for not having one. I had a tire rotation once that tied my truck up for nearly a week (I willnot grt into what damage they did) ...I was young ...and foolish. i learned from it.I'm just here reading and laughing at this stuff. Glad I have a real mechanic.

Shame on you for not having one.

Comments

I made a reservation to get new tires at my local pep boys. in Aliso Viejo.

I knew a reservation was necessary as the last time I was there it took them 3 hours to service my car. I showed up at the appointed time and was told only 2 cars were in front of me. I waited for two hours wondering around the local strip mall and as I still hadn't gotten a call saying my car was done, I headed back. My car was in the same spot as when I left it.

They had not touched it in two hours. I spoke to the maintenance guy and he apologized and told me my car was next. I asked to speak to the manager and was told I could wait for him as I was busy. I waited for 10 minutes as person after person was given their car and no manager and no manager.

I requested my keys and left. Lesson learned: Pep boys is only the place for a simple oil change if you have a whole afternoon to kill.

I got 4 new tires from Pepboys.warranty for 60,000 mi.just drove 20,000 mi.tires was defected.Pepboy change new tire but it cost almost like full prices.never go back to pepboys again.