I called Pep Boys yesterday to get a quote on the buy 3 get 1 free tires. over the phone they quoted me a price of $579 installed balanced and also a four wheel alignment.

well when I got there for the same exact tire when they rang it up the price came to $798 when I told him what price I was quoted over the phone he asked me who I spoke to but I didn't think I had to remember people's names. after a lot of arguing nothing was taken care of and they would not give me the price I was quoted. the hard thing to understand is that the tire that I was purchasing was only $127 so times that price by 3 tires and you get $381. so why was it more expensive to put my tires on my truck than to actually buy the tires.

and once before I was desperate and running out of time and need an state inspection done on my truck they took me in right away. I waited there for an hour and a half when I went to the desk to find out what was taking so long. they said that my brakes were bad and they were getting ready to put them on without even asking me. now I do all my own work on my vehicles and I had just put the brakes on three months prior so they weren't bad.

so I made them take my vehicle off the rampsand I walked out.

I can't believe how they can take an advantage of someone like that so I guess the moral of the story is, fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me but don't worry they will never fool me again. Pittsburgh pa

Comments