Seller: Pep Boys Product: Pep Boys Website Clear all filters (0 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Product:

Pep Boys - INDIFFERENT *** AND UNCARING

1.5
Pep Boys 38-19 21st Street - Long Island City, NY This is the 3rd time I had the worst experience with Pep Boys. They have a website to make appointments, which is never honored. Actually the Manager Syed couldn't care less about you. Pepboys website confirms appointments. Yesterday, 12/12/16 was confirmed at 9am. I went up to Kevin, a *** arrogant young fellow to check my car in. He acted like he'd be doing me a favor. Stated without any excuse that I will have to wait 2-3 hours as "THEY - I think he meant PEPBOYS - are overbooking us. [Now that is loyalty to a company - THEY... are at fault.] I asked him why they don't manage their website and block out appointment... THEY WAS carelessly stated again. I asked to speak to Syed, manager who last time three months ago made me wait 4 hours before my car was brought in. I LOST ONE DAY WAGES because of Pep Boys. He was indifferent and could not give a dam about me. However he was putting in his friends [limo drivers] without an appointment before me. at 11:25am [note confirmed 9am appointment] I complained again and Kevin couldn't give the slightest consideration my concern, but I found a sign above the register, so I called their Area Director [215-227-9095 Ext 3711 named Dave Moyka] and left a voice mail about my issue loosing another workday's pay thanks to Pep Boys. Never got a reply or answer. They couldn't care less. What happened to customer service, or lets say emphaty towards customer concerns. Since this is the third time I had to wait over 3 hours to have my car brought into the bay for service, I AM LOOKING FOR OTHER UPSET CUSTOMERS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST Pep Boys for FALSE ADVERTIZMENT. NYS Consumer Protection Act clearly states my concerns. Email me at bgroup7@gmail.com We as customers deserve better.
Author
Product
Pep Boys Website
Cons
  • Dishonesty of work needed to be done
  • Arrogance
  • Lies
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Class action law suit
Review #972324 is a subjective opinion of poster.