I took my truck to pep boys to get my oil changed and tires rotated that I had purchased 3 months eariler. They told me it would be a half hour and after an hour I asked how much longer it would take and they said just a few minutes.

It took over an hour and a half to do it and when I got up the next morning I noticed grease smeared on the driver door and around each fender. I checked my oil to find it didn't even read on the dip stick!

I returned to the same store and after 10 minutes and explained about the oil level and everything else he said to wait a minute and disapeared into the service area.

I left after waiting 10 more minutes with no show from the manager. Avoid Pep Boys for service-Sloppy work and no customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

Your right, they are very sloppy. I took my 64 Chevelle in for new tires and when I picked it up there were greasy hand prints all over the car even at places no where near the tires; on the hood, trunk, doors, roof, steering wheel, door handles, and inside door handles.

When I complained, their solution was for me to spend more money at their store, and then they would give me a discount on the total price. They had no interest in cleaning the vehicle.

They wanted me to buy cleaning supplies from them at a discounted price. They would not state the amount of discount.