Update by user Feb 08

Finally done, jumped in truck to leave tire pressure warnings on

Retrieved manager, he drove truck back into garage

Unbelievable !!! Now 12:51pm

Original review posted by user Feb 08

Robinson PA, Arrived at 9am for a scheduled state inspection A hour and a half later was told I would be good as soon as they installed new tires and a front end allignment, they said the truck passed inspection but this needed done !!!Never told me just contacted fleet!!!

It didn't matter I worked all night and would have preferred to brought it elsewhere and saved the company money and totally horrible communication and *** front line service!!! It is now 12:22 pm and still waiting. My only reason to come here was for a inspection, no more!!! Last time this truck was here for a oil change, they forgot to put the cap back on, 30 miles down the road I had a mess and oil everywhere!

When I called them they said bring it back and they would fit me in when they could. After a livid conversation with the manager they took me in upon arrival. Refused a cleaning except rag down, and topped off. I had to add two quarts to get it back !!!

This front line managers are horrible and don't go out of there way to satisfy the customer when they did not communicate or the service was unsatisfactory!!!Anyone who has fleet and uses Pep Boys is getting taken, they should be shut off as a fleet provider!!!

Review about: Pep Boys Truck Repair.

1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion