Went into pep boys 7756 airport blvd mobile Alabama in August, for tire rotation. I started to leave, I remembered they had not given my wheel lock bAck.

Pulled back in asked for it. Young man started looking for it, he went to the front of my car an handed me a wheel lock from my front bumper. I got to West Virginia get a flat tire pull in to get it fixed, wrong wheel lock. I have contacted 1-800-pep- boys and the store numerous times and they still have not replaced my wheel lock.

This is how they treat their customers it's October 17 still calling them it's bull *** , I will never go to another pep boys again. Also they busted my wheel cap an didn't bother telling me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #886211

They put the wrong tires on my truck they were to big they were eating into my bumper when I talk to them they said they had the wrong tag on them and it would take 3days to get the right ones in I had to walk back and show them that they had mine sitting there then it took 2 hours to get the right ones on my truck