I made the mistake of buying tires at Pep Boys and I too have a vibration problem due to the *** quality tires that can't be balanced properly.I got there road hazard warranty so I brought my tire in to have a nail puncture fixed.
They put a plug in it and suposedly patched it from the inside but the tire has another small nail near the edge of the tead that they missed. When I took it back they said they couldn't fix it because it was too close to the edge which is ***. You can't fix a hole in the sidewall but this was clearly in the tread!
When I took it to a real store (Discount Tires) they poloitely told me they couldn't help either because Pep Boys had ruined the tite when they plugged it which is the truth.Bottom line avoid Pep Boys for just about everything.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."