Springfield, Missouri

I had my car that was kinda studdering looked at pep boys.They said they could fix it in a day.

But guess what, I had to cancel all my plans for the holidays cause my car wasn't done. On top of it, when I got my car back there was a bent pully. I called pep boys about it, They said to come in. But when I got there.

I got a very rude manager. He said they didn't do what we paid for them to do. I drive a lexus. Everyone who drives a lexus, knows that there is a lexus emblum on the motor.

When I got the car back, the emblum was gone. He said that I would have to go and get the emblum and send him the bill. He should of went and got the part and paid for it. Not me!

Then when I brought up the subject of the bent pully, he said it wasn't his problem. That is ***. Its not his car so he didn't care. He refuses to fix it.

The manager was totally sexiest. Just because I am a girl don't mean I don't know anything about cars. What he doesn't know is that I mostlikely know more about cars then he does. I was raised around cars.

When I asked him if a ase certifed machanic was working on the car. All he had to say was that he was a retired marine. Who gives a ***. I want an actual machanic to work on my car.

Not some joe blow that knows ***. Except how to rotate tires. They have deffently lost my business.

P.S.To that manager-- Your a ***!!

Review about: Motor Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE
Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $527
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Submit review

Comments

Ordered 4 tires online and scheduled and appt. to install the next day. The website allowed me to purchase everything online and check out. I get there and they only have 3 tires and proceed to tell me that I need to pay additional road hazard warranty to get the deal. The website allowed me to order and schedule the tires yet the service person said I was wrong and must have misunderstood the website. I cancelled my order. Will never go back.
Tom Andrews
Chino, California, United States #712804
Hey Jeff Taylor:

"Based on the pathetic use of English in your post and the underlying anger I'm fairly confident in saying you came across as an ignorant, agressive, and annoying ***.

Seriously lady, sell the car and take some night classes to help you with your comma placement, verb conjugation, spelling and context issues. You'll be much better off. People do not respect ignorance."

You missed the comma required after "anger", making your sentence grammatically incorrect. Second, it's aggressive, not agressive. Did you notice that even this little forum program will underline incorrect spelling? Or did you think it was just there for laughs?

So let's see, using your approach, no one is respecting you. Second of all, you get even less respect because you're a freaking grammar Nazi, and a general overall a-hole.

Now go crawl back to your job doing oil changes at Pep Boys, you ***.
Lexus Owner too
Ventura, California, United States #711311
Your fault, should have taken to a Lexus dealer.
Bet you are too cheap and thought you could do this cheaper.
You get what you pay for.
Blame yourself and no one else.
Jeff Taylor
Elmore, Alabama, United States #620451

Your mom
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #614112
I've taken my car to Pep Boys only a few times and never had any issues with them, but I have heard from others *** that they've encountered with Pep Boys. I will not be going there anymore if they really treat their customers like that.
TONY
WENT IN FOR A COOLANT FLUSH,CAME OUT WITH A BLOWN TRANSMISSION.THE KID TOOK IT FOR A JOY RIDE,WE HAD IT TOWED HOME 100 MILES,IVE TALKE TO EVERYONE AT PEP BOYS THEY ARE USELESS ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I CAN SUE THEM BASTARDS THANKA TONY
Agreed
I too had an awful time at Pepboys.

Case 1: Had a slow leak on a tire took it in for them to look at they found nothing. A week later I noticed a screw sticking out about 3/4".

Case 2: Was told a window regulator could not be replaced because I had the door panel already off instead of just replacing the part and leaving it at that. Made me put it back on before working on it.

Case 3: 5 days later from getting window regulator fixed I had a passenger try to use the door handle to get out. Turns out Pepboys didn't even reassemble the door panel properly and forgot to attach the lever that connects to handle. Also, they stripped out the screws so they are just half assed screwed in.
phil donahue
you ling sack of s""t you *** cow you drive a POS lexus thats falling apart ill maintained and you want to blame pep boys for all your problems if your so smart and car savy fix it yourself, i hope your leggs grow together
your stupid
to phil donahue Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #657906
well you puke apparently you work for pep boys. I am also a victim of their ignorance. They ought to be out of business. the dumb bastards do not even know how to correctly change oil.
to phil donahue Sanford, Florida, United States #1202386
Awww...did poor little pep boys employee get butthurt?