i work for pep boys as a service advisor..in california.they cheat their customers..they have sky high prices,steal the mail in rebates by not refunding the money,now as an advisor we are in comission,my wage was lowered from 11 to 8.25 an hr.i bust my butt trying to sale.i dont robb my customers..they have a mystery shopper they grade us and if a customer complaints we make 1.0 insted of 2.5 of wut i sell..they keep the money.why should they keep it when we bust our butts..they expext us to sell 8,000 bucks a week..thats impossible.if i sell 10,000 in a week i get 240 bucks but if my score is low i get half..thats b.s why should they get that money...i made the sales.they didnt.they get to keep 9,800 reguardless.how do we know the mystery shopper is not being paid off.its b.s. .they want us to rip u the consumer off by selling u stuff u dont need to make the sales...but they keep it...they expect us to screw u for them to screw us...please do not shop at pep boys..boycott them...they are a rip off and unfair....please stay away....go to any other shop..pepboys is over priced anyways

Comments

AND O YEA IF YOU HAVE A ACCOUNT SET UP THEIR ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT SUCKS SO 9 TIMES OUT OF TEN YOU HAVE THINGS ON YOUR BILLING STATEMENT THAT SHOULDNT BE SO MAKE SURE YOU REVIEW EVERY CHARGE AND SELL BECUASE THE COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT IS OUT OF WACK WE LIKED TO USE MANY OF THE SHOPS TO DO WHAT WE HAD TO DO ALL WITH IN THE GUIDELINES THO :x LOL

PEPBOYS TREATS THEIR EMNPLOYEES LIKE *** AND RIP ALL CUSTOMERS OFF THAT GO TO THEIR MECHANIC SHOPS ,*** EVEN THE MECHANICS ARE BEING RIPPED OFF ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE .HOW DO YOU HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR + STORE AND NO ONE RECIEVES RAISES FOR YEARS ITS APPALING.ALL DMS IN THE JERSEY AREA KNOW OF PEOPLE DOING THINGS THEY SHOULDNT BE DOING AND LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT AS LONG AS THEY LIKE THEM AND THE NUMBERS ARE THERE AND IN SOME CASES PEOPLE ARE STEALING TIME,STEALING PARTS,DOING DRUGS,SELLING DRUGS,MANAGERS HAVING SEX WITH EMPLOYEES,FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN THE STORE,SLEEPING ON THE CLOCK,ETC LOL ITS THE ZOO IN JERSEY SOUTH JERSEY ESPECIALLY SUCKS!!!MAINLY BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE I EXPERIENCED THESE THINGS WORKING FOR A CERTAIN STORE IN THE AREA.

SIMPLY THE WORST AUTO PARTS COMPANY EVER!POOR SERVICE ,CLASS LESS,CHEAP AUTO PARTS THAT ARE NOT COMPERABLE TO O E EQUIPMENT OR ADVANCED AUTO PARTS OR AUTOZONES,STEAL RAISES FROM THEIR EMPLOYEES FOR YEARS,CORUPT PEOPLE THAT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WORK IN THESE STORES,ETC .. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND THIS IS A RUN ON SENTENCE THAT IF I WANTED TO I COULD RUN ON WITH ABOUT 20 OTHER REASONS I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR AGAIN NOR SHOP AT THEIR OVERPRICED TRASHY STORES AND O YEAH IVE KNOWN OF SEVERAL CASES IN THE SOUTHERN JERSEY STORES WHERE THEIR SERVICE SHOPS OVER CHARGE AND BREAK THINGS ON PEOPLES CARS TO GET WORK.TAKE IT FROM A PERSON WHO SAW THE OPERATIONS FROM A EX EMPLOYEE WHO LEFT THIS CHEAP COMPANY WHO ONLY SEES PEOPLE AS DOLLAR SIGNS BE VERY CARE FULL IF YOU GO TO ANY NEW JERSEY STORE.

The comment above must be from Mike O dell The CEO of Pep boys who made 9 million last year !

#191290
20 plus years in business tec school master tec 17 yrs . still @ pepboys IN VEGAS...

cuz of economic real world sux . PEPBOYS RIPS OFF THERE EMPLOYEES ! THEN SAYS TOUGH . GO FIND ANOTHER JOB .

WHAT KIND OF WORK U THINK YOUR GONNA GET .? THE SEC THROUGH ECONOMIC FEEL CHANGES MY WHOLE SHOP WILL LEAVE.

THEY RUNE THE BUSINESS BOYCOTT ALL PEPBOYS ! :sigh

You are kidding me. Pepboys is the worst no talent joke of the industry.

Dealer Quality?!?!?! WTF?!?!!?

Since when are the cheapest chinese or tiawanese parts and the lowest skilled workers Dealer Quality.

Stop drinking ***.

I work for Pepboys and have never ripped a customer off we come extremly highly recomended in our area and do dealer quality work at a more resonable price this is called doing it right yes joe blow is cheaper but is it always worth it and the commision isn't a bad system most of you don't realize how it works I havn't lost a dime and i'm lucky to make 4500 insales a week so grow up. If you managers would higher high quality help and master tech's to provide great repair work you wouldn't mine charging more then joe blow because your customers know it's worth it and would happily pay.

We have 3 master and 1 mechanic plus counter personnel and installer are more knowledgable then mechanics at most shops. I'm just saying don't judge Pepboys as a whole it's a management problem in your area and from the sounds of you people it's confirmed you shouldn't be working there in the first place.

Pepboys is the Bottom Feeder of the Automotive Industry. Not only do they cheat their customers, now they cheat their employee's. Pretty Low.

i also work for pepboys i was a fulltime service advisor for 5 years left i am now working part time i have ben doing so for 3 years i make 13.50 an hr i just went to the same meeting about my pay drop to 9 an hr i was also was given the bs of the comission i responded to the hr personell how am i going to re coupe the loss in ages in order to do that i will need to sell aprox 13k a week in 4 days that i work to make the same pay im wondering how this is possible given the current state of the econ we are luckey if the entire svc department maked 20 grand a week with 5 pepole the hr rep responded you will have to work at your selling skills lol i told him to go f* his self and enjoy his 3 figure sallery

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #46477

I guess since you work for pep boys you also steal from customers. You are just as guilty.

So, what your saying is that you are an hourly based employee, with commission incentive to increase your hourly pay, your "Moarlity" keeps you from screwing customers which is commendable but you don't want customers to come to your store so you can't make money?

If your so *** unhappy, quit. Go on unemployment like Obama wants you to so the government can take care of you. You clearly fit the bill of unmotivated person in need of the government's assistance, ie WELFARE!