Garland, Texas

I went to buy a battery for my wife's car, which I always buy from pep boys; The following day her car wouldnt start so they sent TW towing in Dallas, Texas to tow her car to Pep Boys near my home the driver arrived in Sagging shorts, no shoes and an undershirt, I asked for paperwork and he said he had none, I wrote the information on his truck and he loaded my wifes car. when he started pulling it up the ramp (with a winch) I stopped him and said the emergency break is on.

he said "I know I have to see if I got it" then something popped. he stopped, we looked under the car and the chain came loose and pulled the break cable and bent it, he said let pep boys know. when I got there they lifted it and we found the entire front cowling was hanging loose and had been pulled from the frame they put tie wraps on everything and gave me a number to claims agent "Vanessa Williams" sounds like one of those fake names people use when they lie to others.

its been 3 months now and no one will help me or return my calls. the sad thing is the employees really wanted to help.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Pep Boys Towing Service

Comments

Get a grip. Your car isn't ruined. Get it fixed and sue the tow company and pep boys in small claims court.