5.0

I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back people still inside and she told me storie was closed and the box is Saying not for sale all over just realize when I was home I been customer for years and this one 2176 route 130 south dewater park nj 08010 is suck I'm not a happy customer I just gonna by other one at Walmart and get my money back I'm a 1000% not satisfy. Pep boys is a big and strong name to be putting down like the if employees is not happy should be looking for other job. Maybe a burger king r McDonald's

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of scooter. Pep Boys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scooter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pep Boys.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #974527

first, learn to spell.there's SO many mistakes i got a headache trying to decipher what you were saying.

second, the store was CLOSED, how is this not knowing how to treat customers?

did you even ATTEMPT to go back the next day and explain it? or did you just run to the computer and start your complaint because you think you're entitled to special treatment and they should have let you back in even though they w ere CLOSED?

as for the sloppy writing, i'm willing to bet you wrote that on there trying to get something out of them.

anyone with even HALF a brain cell would have seen the writing on there when they went to scan the barcode to sell it and would NOT have sold it to you.

as for going to walmart, go ahead, hopefully they catch you trying to do a swap out like you're going to, like they do at the store i worked at for many years, and you get RIGHTLY embarrassed and sent home without your refund.so yeah, go ahead and spend MORE money and then NOT be able to get a refund.

sincerely,