Los Angeles, California

When I tried to return Brake pads to Pep Boys for a refund ( they sold me the wrong pads), the Store Manager, Perry Routh, called me a liar and said the parts were not theirs, and wouldn't reimburse me for them, even with the sales receipt.

I drove back a couple hours later to speak with Edgar, the person I purchased them from the day before. He told me the same thing, these are not Pep Boy parts, sent another Pep Boy employee to get a box to show me what the parts should look like. Guess what? Identical to the parts they sold me!!!

Had to make an extra, unnecessary trip from Victorville, Ca. to Moreno Valley, Ca. (2 hours wasted time and gas expense) and was called a liar! Had to go across the street to Autozone to get the correct brake pads.

You need to train your employees to better recognize the parts they sell, so that this doesn't happen to another customer!

Comments

Took my vehicle to pep boys in everrt ma for an oil change.They said the oil pan has a crack it didn't have that when i took it there they want to charge me 1500.Honestly what kind of business are u running.Cause your stock is down 22% it doesn't mean you could scam customers.