Atlanta, Georgia

i APPROACHED THE CHECKOUT DESK AND ASKED IF I "NEEDED SOMETHING" I SAID "YES, I AM INTERESTED IN A SET IF IN-CHANNEL WEATHERTECH VENT VISORS" HE SAID-"WE DON'T CARRY THOSE". I REPLIED, "I KNOW, THEY MUST BE ORDERED" HE REPLIED " HONESTLY DUDE YOU BEST BET IS TO BUY THOSE ONLINE AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE".

I REPLIED," I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT THE EXACT STYLE-BECAUSE I WANT THE ONES THAT THAT HAVE THE VERTICAL EXTENSION FROM WHERE THE CURVE STOPS,ON DOWN TO THE DOOR. HE WENT ON TO ASK WHAT TYPE OF OF JEEP IT WAS, I TOLD HIM A GRAND CHEROKEE '04. HE PULLED UP SOMETHING ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN, AND THEN SWIVELED TO MONITOR AROUND FOR ME TO VIEW THESE TINY LITTLE THUMBNAIL PICTURES OF A BUNCH OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF VISORS.

I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AT HOME FOR A MONTH. I WENT THERE TO GET ADVICE AND PURCHASE A PRODUCT, BUT NOW I AM NOT STOPPING UNTIL I GET PEP BOYS ATTENTION TO SUCH LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry maybe the salesperson thought you were being a d o u c h e

Lleve mi carro para un cambio de aseite y supuesta mente tambien me Ivan a poner el liquido de los parabrisas y no lo isieron, tambien me mancharon mi tapete de grasa y la persona q iso el servicio la escusa q dio fue q tenia muncho travajo por eso no lo hiso :( PEP BOYS#724 en Moreno Valley