4436 Glen Este-Withamsville Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45245, USA
1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On 12/10/16 I went to Pep Boys to have tires installed. The following day My light came on for suspension fault the light later went back off...Then it returned again.

I was driving on the highway on 12/13/16 and my car shook I thought the tire was about to come off I was afraid for my life then all my lights came on such as abs, emergency brake, brake light, check engine light, suspension fault, tire pressure, my odometer stopped working and another light so I was afraid and didnt know what was going on. I went home parked my vehicle and on 12/14/16 went to pep boys and spoke with a manager. He took the vehicle into the shop and lifted it. When he lifted the vehicle he said my Wheel Speed Wire on the left front tire was damaged.

He showed me the damaged wire and told me I mustve hit something like road kill etc...I told him I didnt hit anything! and that none of these lights or issues happened before getting these tires. A few months ago I went in for a oil change and they messed up my wires and I had to have land rover fix my car. Pep boys accepted responsibility then scheduled to fix it and then the day they were supposed to fix it decided they wouldnt and they werent responsible...now once again after taking my vehicle for a simple task as tires my wire is now damaged by the tire they put on.

I will not pay this time for damage Pep Boys caused! Land rover said it will be 300 with tax to replace this wire Pep Boys informed me that they are inexperienced with land rover and cant fix. If they are inexperienced with land rover they should never touch my car! they have created issues for me that I cant afford.

Im a single disabled mother and now my car wire is damaged immediately following this visit that I cant afford to fix. They want to blame me saying I hit something when I didnt.

I want them to pay land rover to fix this wire and I will never take my car to them again if they refuse Im suing them for this incident and the other one with my wire. This is dangerous and now I cant drive my car in fear due to the issues they caused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Pep Boys Cons: Break my car promise to fix then decide not to and blame me.

Comments