I don't complaint often but working in the customer service field, I know that customer service is VERY important. I went to Pep Boys for an oil change, walked through the main doors, waited around for a customer representative to offer assistance but it was like I was invisible!

About 4 or 5 of them kept coming in & out, helping other customers and they wouldn't even ask me if I had been helped nor did any of them at least told me to please wait while they helped any of the other customers...they literaly acted as if I wasn't there. I moved from one end of the counter to the other, to the other in hopes that one of them would aknowledge my presence, for about 10 minutes, but no one ever did. When I was about to leave, one man, who had seen me since the minute I walked in, asked if I had been helped and that's when I said 'NO, THANK YOU' and walked out.

They need to knowledge customers the minute they walk in the door.

I am never going back there! I don't know if it was because I'm a woman or wasn't inportant enough but being ignored when you're giving them business it's really unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments