Got here at 7:50 first customer for oil change and 2 hours later still here.Worst service ever.

Staff is already on brake while customer wait.

Never again!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pep Boys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pep Boys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Pep Boys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Pep Boys - Charge us for service and parts not needed!!! Pep Boys "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..." Read more Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Pep Boys - Shoddy Work, Pitiful Management Pep Boys "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..." Read more Pep Boys - Scooter Review from Baltimore, Maryland Pep Boys "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more