Product: Pep Boys Oil Change Clear all filters (166 of 166 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Pep Boys - Bad service

I had appoinment at 12pm for oil change, I was there 15 minutes early and check in. After 2 hours waiting they did even move the car. I call the stores service manager but he did not pick up the phone him! Just another pissed off customer to Pep Boys!! Wish I had read the other reviews before deciding on Pep Boys. In my opinion these guys suck at what they do and use low end *** parts to suck at it!!!! Pepboy auto { winchester road in Temecula, California] Don't let these people get near your car!!!!!!!

Pep Boys - Oil Change Review from Portland, Michigan

I suspect they do not always perform the service you pay for. I had been taking to cars to them for oil changes. After running into problems with one of them after a service, I took them to an independent mechanic who said that based on the look of the oil and oil filter he guessed neither car had an oil change in at least 10,000 miles. ( I take them in every 3,000 and one of the cars I took to him right after an "oil change").
1.3

Pep Boys Oil Change Review

They kept my truck 17 hours longer -I spend 400$ plus --they did not secure my oil pan cover it was almost off when I found it .... I will never go there again. Brenda jasper -18576 flamingo road -fort Myers Fl
1.7
#731999

Pep Boys Oil Change Review

We are here on pep boys on Nashville to change the head light and oil change They told it will be 100 They even did not fix the light and wanna charge me 863dollars and manager over there seems so rude and donot know how to speak with people .... Never go to Pep boys to do anything for car

Pep Boys Oil Change Review

I don't care if oil change is cheaper, I will never go back! Finally took my car in after waiting 1 1/2 hrs after my APPOINTMENT time! Now the mechanic will suffer also because I usually tip. There will be no tip today. I'm trying everything in my power not to explode!
3.0

Pep Boys - Didnt know how to access the problem properly gave bad advice

i took my car in for a engine light they told me it was code 1405 which is the egr valve sensor i replaced both engine light kept coming back with the same code. i took it back 5 times still didnt fix the problem. told them i was going on a road trip to Virgina they assured me my car was good to do the trip. Well no it wasnt i broke down on the way back had to tow my car from Delaware back to pepboys in New York, Now i have more problems and they still want me to pay I will Never bring my CAr there not even for a oil change
Show

Pep Boys - Made 9:00 AM Appointment and was told I would have to wait 1 hour to get in when I got there.

I made a 9:00 AM Appointment and was told I would have to wait 1 hour to get my oil changed. They told me there were 6 people ahead of me and that they all had 9:00 AM appointments. When I told the asst. mgr. that didn't make any sense he told me that Pep Boys online system would allow up to 10 people to make an appointment for the same time. I called the customer relations to complain and was given a case # and told a manager would call me within 24 hours. No one called me back so I called customer relations again and they told me that they escalated the case to higher corporate management and I was told that I would receive a call back in 24 to 48 hours. Well no one ever called back. I'm going to call again and I'm going to keep calling until someone in management can explain to me their *** appointment policy.
Show
I schedule for 11.00 am at Pulaski highway location. It was just for on oil change . after one hour when I asked how long " one more hour" I said I have been waited for hour. they give me the key back . " if you are in hurry then you can go" so I left with the oil...
I didn't like
  • Will not go there again
I took my car in to Pep Boys on 06/04/2015 due to the car getting hot (not overheating the gauge showed hotter than normal). After the members of the Pep Boys team looked over the vehicle I was informed by both Brian and Joe that the fan and hydraulic pump needed...
  • So d
  • So disappointed with this company

PEP BOYS - First and last visit

I went to Pep Boys on Gunn in Tampa for an oil change. It was suggested I get a tire change and I was shown the damage so I approved the change. I paid $224.00. When I got home I checked the tire name against the tire name on the receipt. The tire I had changed WAS NOT changed. I called the store and the associate said the mechanic did not change the tire, BUT they charged me! He was not apologetic and said he was not able to give a discount for all the inconvenience I experienced. After filing a complaint with the corporate office he called back and apologized and said he could offer a free oil change!!
2.0
I didn't like
  • Paying for a service i did not receive