Los Angeles, California

Why can't the mechanic do the job at hand and leave everything else alone. I hate mechanics.

My ashtray was full of change, when I got my car back the ashtray was clean and all my money was gone. I hate pep boys, Manny off ,Moe off and *** Three fools. I will never do business there or shop there again. If you need great work for a fair price I suggest the Goodyear tire and service stores.

Nothing but knowledgeable clean and friendly service. Women be ware of the higher price for females.

Believe me I have seen it first hand. Boycott Pep Boys.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1231763

*** pepboys stolen my money to *** store location on elston an wester in chicago ill

Ha Hah hah. Come on down and we can review the video. Oh yeah, we have cameras...

Same thing happened to me at the Pep Boys on Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA. They cleaned my ash tray which had full of coins in it. Could no believe it, bunch of thieves!!!!!

i took the change to buy you an air freshiner!! How long have you been living in it? come by and I will give you back the 37 cents and your 3 canadian coins, just leave that piece of c#@p outside my shop.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #147535

I guess they took it to buy food for your family. :grin