Washington, District Of Columbia

I took my 2004 Dodge Intrepid in for a leak, to Pep boys in Evansville IN on Dec. 10th.

I found out that my car had a leaking head gasket. I told them to fix it. The service guy said,"the car will be ready Dec. 13th or 14th.

I called everyday after Dec. 14th. I was told things like, "I don't know let me call u back" or "We are waiting for a part". Dec.

23, I drove past there and saw my car sitting outside. I decided to drop in to see what was going on. They said I was ready. My bumper wasn't put back on correctly, the Engine light was on and the car ran like a 4 cyclinder.

I wasn't called at all during the time they had the car. I left the car with them until Jan. 6th. I pick the car up and my car shacks at idle.

I called them on the way home and they said, "bring it in on Jan 10th". I drove home. I didn't drive the next day and decided to take my car out. I noticed 4 big fluid spots in my garage.

I didn't think anything of it, because I was taking my car in on Jan 10. I got about 15 miles from my house and transmission fluid flew up from my hood onto my windshield. All the transmission fluid drained out of my car. I had to tow the car back to Pep Boys.

I was called on Jan 10th from Pep boys, that my car was ready. I was like are you sure. I have tried to pick this car up two time and the car wasn't ready. I get over to the store and the car wasn't ready.

I was beyond pissed off. The head manager was the guy who called me and told me it was ready I spent two hours talking to the assistant manager. I told him, that I am needing some money back from you. I told him to take it to a dealer, because you guys don't know what you are doing.

I found out that they had a cam pressure angle off. The long wait before that was a bent cam gear. Today is Jan. 19 and I am still waiting for my car.

I had to email the manager above the manager of the store.

I will have to wait to see what will happen next. Jan 21 will officially be 6 weeks for a head gasket repair.

Comments