Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

hello to any fool,

if you are thinking that a large automotive repair shop is the way to go you are unfortunately wrong. my wife was unsure of getting her brakes done because of things of this nature. so she unfortunately took it to pep boys because they have a big ignorant sign & she thought she would have been treated correctly. once she dropped the car off @ late aftrernoon & said that tommorrow would have been okay to pick the car, they proceeded rush the job without bleeding the brakes. the brekes would go all the way to the flooorboard. we came back, they said "free of charge" repair. when i dropped her off, an $80 cahrge for brake fliud charge was applied. note a, four caliper, two rotor job that was $500. as if this momement we have to take her car back again tommorrow because the rear passenger side brakes are no bolted in place. the bolts just freely bounce & jiggle as they please. Details, go to somebody you know, not money hungry send you on your death wish pep boys.

sincerely,

have a nice day

Comments

"she unfortunately took it to pep boys because they have a big ignorant sign & she thought she would have been treated correctly"

OK I'll ***, exactly what does a big ignorant sign look like? Does the sign know it is ignorant?

Is it working at Pep Boys to pay it's way through school. I hear your wife goes down as easy as her brake pedal.

What you are is a yugo driving loser and we all know you drink groin sweat

Well, pep boys manager, A few years ago I took my truck for tires. On the way home I noticed the front rumbling so I pulled over.

The whole tire was loose. I got my tire iron out and tried to tighten it but all of the studs were twisted and stripped. I drove back and on the way there, lost TWO tires at the same time which caused a massive accident for which I am lucky to be alive.

I SUED Pep Boys and won a HUGE settlement. NEVER EVER got to Pep Boys!!!

Thats how we roll at pep boys.

W O R D - another satisfied customer.