If you value your car, honesty, or good customer service, I would reccomend that you stear clear of Pep Boys. I recently bought a set of new rims and they ordered the wrong size.

no big deal I thought, so I got my refund (minus $90 shipping) and didnt even make it 1/2 a mile down the road before the tire they took off fell off of my car slamming the frame onto the pavement. it took there towing service over an hour to pick me up, after which they just bolted my tire back to the car and tried to rush me out of there. the managment denied responsibility and insulted my intellagance by saying "maybey sombody tried to steal your rims in the parking lot" (who would try and steal 3 really *** discontinued aftermarket rims off of a car on a doughnut) after this incident a horrible grinding developed in the same wheel so I took it to my mechanic for an estimate. he found that while they were replacing the busted lug studs they left one in my rotor which subsiquently shreded my E Brake to nothing.

this whole incident is nothing less than infuryating and I am still waiting on my claim number. please stay away from these incompatant imbisules

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Shipping Service.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

#981910

THIS *** NEEDS TO LEARN TO SPELL

Pep Boys SUCKS!!! Dog ***

Did Pep Boys at least offer to buy you some English lessons so you can get off welfare? Maybe they ordered the wrong wheels because you touch yourself at night and hurt Jesus' feelings.

I AM A FLAMING HOMO AND PEPBOYS WOULD NOT SELL ME A RAINBOW BUMPER STICKER - THATS THE REALL REASON IM MAD

fearthesmiley
Selargius, Sardinia, Italy #58431

Its Obvious that Pep Boys comes on this website and writes trashing comments after people complain about them. Just one more reason not to patronized them.

sarry, i cannt spall eny gooder than that. lol

Could you spell any worse?