Absolutely the WORST!!! Service brought car in to fix an vibration problem.

Service manger said a tune up would solve the problem. Charged me over $700.00 and I picked up car that same evening. Car stalled and vibration was just as bad as before. When I returned, Service manager claimed I needed to replace another part also and that would be an additional $200.00.

When I asked why he said the tune up wolud fix problem, he claimed I needed both. Huge scam!!!

Avoid at all costs or it will cost you big time!! Called Pep Boys main number, to date no resolution, just terrible.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #279724

I purchased a refurbished air compressor, a new condensor and freon from the Pep Boys in NJ. I moved to Florida within a week of the replacement and it didn't function on the drive down.

Just hot air poured out of my vents. Yuck. The freon was empty as well apparently. After 2 trips to the Pep Boys in W.

Palm Bch, they decided to completely replace the air compressor, the dryer, recharge the freon and I only had to pay for the labor. Not bad. I'm happy and chillin' in my car now.

Thanks to the manager Nick O. and mechanic Jose :)

In Regards to this matter, Customer brought a vehicle to be repaired that was stalling out would barely run and had vibration problem. A diagnostic was performed and results were that a vehicle had a multiple misfire which will cause a vehicle to have heavy vibration and will not run right.

After the tune-up was repaired the running condition was great vehicle was not stalling or shutting off,at a driving speed the vehicle had a vibration. Re-inspected found harmonic balancer bad. Unfortunately vehicle had two seperate issues with vehicle. Pepboys is not a Horrible place.

Just a customer that dosen't understand how a vehicle operates. As with a patient with cancer the doctor never says your completely healed there may be more problems.