Los Angeles, California

On Thursday I spoke with Lou, a wonderful person and good employee about my car and had it towed to the shop. Friday I spoke to him again and increased what needed to be done.

He told me he would be off on Saturday but to call and they'd get the manifold gasket done, on Saturday. I called Saturday and nothing had been done to the vehicle. I asked to speak to the STORE manager, I got Darlene, she took my information and left the phone - never to return. The same person picked up the phone that I spoke with prior.

He said he'd call me at 3 pm Sunday and give me a status but the car would be done on Sunday. He told me not to call on Sunday because it would interrupt the mechanic. I waited until 5 pm to call and when I did I fortunately reached Lou again. No one had even put a note on the car to call me at any time.

He said the car was not worked on Saturday or Sunday at all. He said he didn't understand it because it should've been done on Saturday. Now I have to find a way to work tomorrow; while the 1/2 day job takes another day. Four days for a 1/2 day job.

Darlene is NOT a manager, that's what she said so apparently there was not a manager on duty and no one to see the work was done or how it was done. It should be done tomorrow.

I do have more faith in Lou than the nameless person who answered and did not get anything done Saturday and Darlene who is useless.

I want to be guaranteed no one else will experience this at this location. That will require employee changes.

Comments

Fontana, California, United States #704327

Its been awhile since I complained got the car fixed elsewhere NVER heard from Pep Boys Fontana. They still have the lazy broad retail manager - who knows nothing about cars, customer service or anything else. For those who said this is *** I wish them luck please go converse with whomever will talk to you at PepBoys it won't be Darlene she doesn't provide service and apparently they don't nationally either they didn't even call.

:eek