Houston, Texas

I schedule an appointment on 4/13 for set of tires to be installed on 4/14 @12 pm.First of I chose this location because the website stated that 4 where in stock.

Related: Pep Boys Customer Care Review from Destin, Florida

Drop my vehicle off at 8 am for my noon appointment, at 2 pm they informed me that all tires weren't in stock. I called customer service and they pretty much just put the blame on the location. MAD AS ***!!

THEY WILL NEVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MY BUSINESS EVER!!My on fault, should have did the research and taken heed to the 1000's of complaints.

Review about: Tires.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pep Boys Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

WHEEL FELL OFF VEHICLE AFTER PEP BOYS INSTALLED SET OF TIRES Pep Boys "My 17 year old was driving his Isuzu Trooper after we had set of 4 tires installed and the right front wheel came completely off. Good thing he was only..." Read more Pep Boys - Charge us for service and parts not needed!!! Pep Boys "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more