1.6
Turnaround Time

I schedule an appointment on 4/13 for set of tires to be installed on 4/14 @12 pm.First of I chose this location because the website stated that 4 where in stock.

Drop my vehicle off at 8 am for my noon appointment, at 2 pm they informed me that all tires weren't in stock. I called customer service and they pretty much just put the blame on the location. MAD AS ***!!

THEY WILL NEVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MY BUSINESS EVER!!My on fault, should have did the research and taken heed to the 1000's of complaints.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pep boys customer care. Pep Boys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pep boys customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pep Boys.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Pep Boys Car Service Review from Fort Worth, Texas Pep Boys "I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it...." Read more Pep Boys - Store #1653 Glen Mills, PA 19342 Pep Boys "Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342 Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after..." Read more Albuquerque NM San Mateo Pep Boys Location - http://bit.ly/2lVarYy Pep Boys "Detailed PDF's and info can be found here: http://bit.ly/2lVarYy I always get oil changes at the Subaru dealer in Albuquerque. It is nice because they notice other things, if they..." Read more Pep Boys - Spark Plug Change Review from Auburn, Washington Pep Boys "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more