Product: Pep Boys Customer Care Clear all filters (50 of 50 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
took my car to pep boys automotive and could not get any information about my car all I got was the run around from carlos the person over automotive and all the store assitaints never have I taken my car some place and got this kind of service I will never use pep...

Every time I see these people who can't even spell it makes me wonder if they understand what happened.

I didn't like
  • So disappointed with this company
  • Customer service
  • Terriable customer service

Pep Boys - Customer Care Review

Had to call three or four times to get the order correct (4 hours of my time!) they kept changing their mind making mistakes finally issued a gift card but you never came waited picking up parts for the gift card messed up my schedule with my mechanic only half the order front struts came in had to get back on the phone to order the rear struts and coils never received gift card told them wait another week for this next gift card to come still waiting to get my car fixed thank you for when my mechanic is available again. In the end it turned out, customer service made it okay but it was the worst unprofessional frustrating experience of my life

Pep Boys - Customer Care Review

WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE My husband and I have been to this Pep Boys several times and have nothing but wonderful customer service every time. We bought our tires, had our breaks done and bought a battery that we took back a year later because we couldn't get it to charge. When we walked in with it the guy at the counter went right on back and got us another battery no questions asked. They are the best. The Pep Boys on the Beach are the ones that you need to be worried about.
5.0

Pep Boys - Go to Firestone

It was late on a Sunday and I was traveling home from Pa. into De. I noticed one of my tires was losing air, so I stopped at the Pep Boys on Concord Pike in Tallyville, DE. I noticed there were open bays and they did not look busy. I asked one of the associates for some help and see if I could get a tire plugged. I was told "no, they were closing in an hour". I went up the street to a Firestone store which was getting ready to close. I explained my situation and they made an effort to help me. Ten minutes later I was back on the road with a plugged tire. I'll never go to Pep Boys again.
Talleyville, Delaware

Pep Boys Customer Care Review

I have taken my car into the Chico pocation multiple omes and each time they have provided poor service, overcharged me, and a week or so later there are ALWAYS more problems with my car even though they "fixed" it. I would NEVER recommend doing business with them.

Pep Boys - Simple Review #1481400954
I got in for service at pep boys waited 6 hours for a 1 hour repair my service paper was sitting on service desk for 2 hours i had a very bad experience never again will i go there

Pep Boys - Customer Care Review from Southwest Brevard Cnty, Florida

I walked in to the pep boys, in Ocoee Florida to pick up my car from getting an oil change. I was not greeted at all when I came to the counter. I said hi and Bobby, who I come to found out was the manager of the store, Threw my keys on the counter and asked for my payment. I kindly asked why my passenger side window was down and received no response. I was curious about the window because that window is broken, and I never roll it down. I told him "Before anything I would like to know the total." He said "I don't really know I looked too fast. I saw 23 something but if you enter your card it will tell you... just enter your card and it will show up." I paid for it, and then I asked again why my passenger side window was open. Bobby said that it was open when they got it, which was false. I then asked to speak to a manager and he informed me that he was the manager. I asked one more time, why they would open my window when I just came in for an oil change. Bobby changed his story and said it was company policy to open the windows, and that it was my fault for not informing them about the broken window. The way he talked to and treated me was completely unprofessional and disrespectful. I told him, "because of you, I will not be coming back." No matter how much a customer is paying, one should always be treated with respect. He might have been having a bad day, but that does not excuse the way I was treated. if you are at the front desk talking to people you should treat everyone nicely.
1.5

Pep Boys - Customer Care Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Personal issues??? Lol check this out!! Some top college *** who missed common sense 101 thought of this ..... u buy your part from the parts counter check out the price..... then go to the service desk and let them get the part for u From THEIR store and look at the sick mark up!!! Wat a rip off!!!! The customer is getting slammed!!! Most people don't even know this is happening!!!! They have some sorry excuse about labor and warranty prices lolol PEP BOYS is a rip off!!!!!! Dealers don't even stoop that low!!!!!!!! U r sorry if u take your car to this dump!! I talked to different stores random and the employees apologize for this stupidly if I policy!!! Good luck!!!

Pep Boys Customer Care Review

Had an appt at 10:30. They never took my car back until 2 1/2 hours later, never got out of there until almost 6:00pm. *** service from all employees. Guy working on my car made a remark about my car that was inappropriate. Will never go to Pep Boys ever again!!
3.0

Pep Boys - Customer Care Review from Hope Mills, North Carolina

I went to pep boys in Rock Hill South Caroline on cherry road. My sales associate was name Rose.she is best every. I was very frustrated because my guy friend purchased a car from FAmily auto sale and it broke down the next day. I was very upset and took the care to pep boys to kind out all the problems. Rose made me feels so much better. She is so knowledgeable about what she does. I will forever be grateful and a loyal customer of Pepe boys just because of the service I got from Rose..... Thanks a million. P.mcintosh
5.0