2.0

I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it.It took them all day to assess it and when I looked at the report, they not only tried charging me an extra 500 dollars, but they also broke one of my spark plugs and never told me AND tried to add the fix to the bill.

I don't know what was going on, but I feel as if they were trying to take advantage of my ignorance.

I didn't know Pep Boys had such low ethical standards for how they do business.And, now I am having to pay extra to make up for their mistakes.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of pep boys car service from Pep Boys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pep Boys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pep Boys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Pep Boys - Shoddy Work, Pitiful Management Pep Boys "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..." Read more Pep Boys - Charged double the quoted price, mechanic left oil cap off, transmission dip stick out Pep Boys "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..." Read more Pep Boys - Pepboys the worst job ever!!!! Pep Boys "I'm a pep boys employee for couple of month , at the beginning everything is fine as time pass the pressure from upper management was intimidating. i got a..." Read more Albuquerque NM San Mateo Pep Boys Location - http://bit.ly/2lVarYy Pep Boys "Detailed PDF's and info can be found here: http://bit.ly/2lVarYy I always get oil changes at the Subaru dealer in Albuquerque. It is nice because they notice other things, if they..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more