Pep Boys is truly one of the worst companies you should ever entrust with your car. If you bring it to them, and they offer to inspect it, they WILL find a problem even if they have to create it.

The rules for using Pepboys as an Automotive source:

1 - Never go there

2 - When you think about going there, DON'T

3 - buy only sales items you can use yourself and never let them touch your car.

Pepboys is at the bottom of the food chain as far as automotive repair is concerned. They are barely able to perform a simple oil change without damaging your car.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

hi my name is gilroy and I am ***. I like to lie about anything and everything. Guys please call me for a tune up.

Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #27381

You have learned a valuable lesson and will save many dollars in the future

Bad Homburg Vor Der Hohe, Hesse, Germany #19373

I totally agree with the comment above. They installed new radiator hoses on my car and 14 months later they are leaking and they want to intalled the same exact hoses which will cost $400.

So I ask the guy why would I allow you to install the same hoses you put on 14 months ago and have to come every year to get them replaced.

I will never let Pepboys touch any of my cars again. I don't think it's possible to take you car in to be checked out without them finding something wrong even if everything work perfect.