Stone Mountain, Georgia

Went to take my car in to get an oil change, and was told that I needed over a thousand dollars worth of work, including new tires, new front brake pads, new wiper blades, an alignment and other miscellaneous things. The guy then said that he would be happy to work on the price if I felt it was too much.

My family's been going here for years so I trust this location, but think the amount of work they claim to need to do for a newer car is insane, especially since the tires are fine and the breaks are fine. I will be getting a second opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #554348

So when was the last time you had the car looked at for future issues that may strand you at night on a dark road in the middle of no where.God forbid they didnt tell you about these problems,something happens,and there still the bad guys.So your the expert when it comes to cars,its not getting in and turning the key and a ever so often lof. You have to keep up with the repairs.