1.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Went in for a oil change with coupon. Had 8a.m.

appt. Said it would be no more than 15 to 20 minutes....almost 3 hours later I go to see why so long. They apologized and said they couldn't find the reset button for the oil change light. Didn't charge me but I'll never use them again.

They never kept me informed of what was happening. People came and went while I sat in their lounge. Pretty much used my day off to look out into the parking lot. Oh and when I looked at the sticker they put in the window to say when the next oil change is needed...it was smudged so bad I have no idea when the next time is due.

Lucky I have my oil change light to alert me. I tried to do the survey online and it wouldn't allow it to be submitted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Pep Boys Cons: Long wait and could not do survey online.

Comments

SO even though they kept you informed AND didnt charge you for the EXTRA labor needed for the job, YOU still felt the need to WHINE about it. GET OVER YOURSELF PRINCESS!!!!

Its called LIFE!!!!! YOU havent been ripped off or stolen from. THEY just had an issue reseting YOUR vehicles light.

Do the web a favor and GO AWAY!!!! NOTHING you have posted shows THEM to be bad in ANY WAY!!!

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1314005

Honestly would be better on your engine if you got your oil changed prior to the oil light coming on. Anyways, I would never take my car to Pepboys, ever!