Orlando, Florida

Had a coupon for oil change and FREE tire rotation but Pep Boys refused to give me what I needed.

Pep Boys has a very strict company policy to NOT rotate your tires if the difference between the front and the rear tires is greater than 1/64". All 4 tires were purchased at the same time (less than a year ago) and I knew it was slightly past time for tire rotation, but because the tread difference between the front tires and rear tires were "outside" their company policy, they would rather have you leave their business with the poorer tires on the front.

After years of dedicated service...

see ya in another world Pep Boys!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #555791

You don't understand the whole issue. There is an national standard that all companies must follow for consumer safety. If you don't value you or your family's safety then find a company who doesn't care about you or your family.

to Think before you speak! Los Angeles, California, United States #688106

How do you know they care about us and our family? Unless you are working there!? Then you should know who they care more about: themselves!

Go to SEARS :) :) :)