121 views

My husband and I had a 10:00 appointment to have a safety check on our front brakes of a car we just purchased we arrived at 10:00 on time gave them our keys and sat to wait for what we were told would take about 15 minutes. Two employees began fighting over who threw away some paper it became very loud and a lot of fowl language was being used a manager tried to calm the situation and could not finnally he became angry and told one employee he would be fired if the yelling didnt stop that just angered the employee more he went outside manager followed and they continued to fight in parking lot.

Finally at 11:15 I asked for my keys back because no one had moved my car yet from parking lot I was told they would do the job right away they did take car in and at 12:00 told me I needed 2 rotors on the front and it would be 400 for both needless to say I did not have any intention on having them do any repairs at that point if a 15 minute job took 2 hours what would a repair take.

This was the most unprofessional service we have ever gotten we were very disappointed not to mention nervous with all the yelling and swearing going on in this day and age you never know what this behavior could have led to. The pep boys we were at was store #1682

7750 McGinnis ferry road

Suwanee Georgia

Pep Boys Pros: Got an appointment quickly over the phone.

Location: 7750 Mcginnis Ferry Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024