Chula Vista, California

Art Gonzalez is rude and disrespectful. He is the associate in the auto service department at the Pep Boys store located at Rancho Del Rey 1000 Tierra Del Rey Chula Vista, CA 91910.

He is very ignorant and unnowledgeable about the products and services that Pep Boys has to offer. I went there when my car broke down and asked him a question and he responded with a rude comment. I ased him several ore times to make sure he had said what he said and this guy is so unbelieveable that he repeated several more times. I was livid and decided not to allow him or anyone else in that store wor on my car.

I feel if Pep Boys can hire someone so ***, rude, and disrespectful and someone that can not even explain the products and services, then I don't want them anywhere near my vechile. Warning do not do business at this location or you will be conducting repairs on your car until you finally decide to get rid of it and purchase a new one. Art Gonzalez needs to get a real GED and take a course in manners.

Pep Boys will never see another dollar out of me in any of their locations ever again! Rudeness + Disrespect = $0.00

Comments

Did you really laugh out loud? ***.

Chula Vista, California, United States #1022411

Maybe you should look at your spelling and get a "real GED".

Richardson, Texas, United States #807127

I reside in Dallas,Texas and Believe me the "Pep Boys" On Buckner Blvd.Is the worst of worst.They try to *** you into buying thing's that you do not need.And when you catch them in a lie they try to talk *** to you for catching their "Sorry ***" In a lie.They told me that they could not change my oil,Because if they did it would lock up my motor.Well i left their and Carried my vehicle to the dealership and Guess what?Everything they said was a lie.F--- Pep Boys they are nothing but liers and You cannot believe anything they say.B----***.

We have been having all of our cars serviced at Pep Boys for years and have found Art Gonzalez to be nothing but kind, professional, and knowledgeable. We have had excellent customer service which keeps us coming back. Terrance & Shan Corrigan

to Anonymous Brecksville, Ohio, United States #807120

losers! kEEP KISSING HIS TAIL.

YOU MUST BE HIS MOM AND DAD. LOL

I've been to this location a few times and delt with Art. There is nothing wrong with him personally.

He does his job, answers questions and has never once been rude to me. I wish the person who posted the complaint would have actually told us what he said, because it just sounds like slander now.

to Zane Nashville, Tennessee, United States #807121

if you know art and think that there is nothing wrong with him, then there is certainly something wrong with you. Seek professional help immediately.

I work with people and human nature when something does not go your way we complain. And when we have to pay we cry.

Art might not be educated but neither are you how would you like someone go to your place of work and do the same

I bet you if they tell you that they will refund your money or fix your car for free

You would say the opposite your just a cheap person who thinks that with ten bucks you can fix your car

That's why he was probably rude I have used pepboys and they do a good job for me but then again I don't have a *** car!

Lol

to truth San Diego, California, United States #807122

No you just have a *** education and *** common sense. LoL

pssylvr

who the *** would want to assist your *** ***! your are probably some fat over weight *** that doesnt have a life and you want to talk ***!

pepboys is a great company and i actually happen to shop there. those people are wonderful. people usually talk *** on here because they didnt get their way or there money back...tough *** you *** retards!!! charlaya, your a *** clown!

RULE OF THUMB TO THE *** AND IGNORANT, IF YOU TREAT AN EMPLOYEE LIKE ***, YOU WILL GET TREATED LIKE *** AS WELL. AS FOR "SPIC", TOO BAD TO YOUR TOO MUCH OF A *** TO TELL A ANY MEXICAN THAT!

YOUR ONE *** IGNORANT CRACKER THAT PROBABLY LIVES IN A TRAILER PARK. HAVE SOME *** RESPECT ***!

to pssylvr San Diego, California, United States #807123

you also happen to work there dummy. Learn how to speak without cussing you ignorant ***.

You are probably mentally ill. Use Pep Boys EAP program or company insurance and get some anger management treatment.

What do you expect? He's probably an illegal alien. You should have shot him in the head as soon as you found out his last name!

Please!!!WHy would someone come into a corporation with a bad atttude unless they have already been wrong by someone or something at the corporation? My goodness, does anyone have any sense?

This store is horrible if they maintain staff that are unknowledgeable about their products and services. This is oviously a note from someone that works for this location because when the original note was written it responded that the note will be sent to the business and low and behold a happy and satisfied customer responds-whatever. The problem was that the associate-Art Gonzalez is unprofessional and oviously has a low grade of education and he CHOSE not to assist me. He made a bad situation worse.

People who work for a coporation need to be professional and knowledgeable about their areas and above all they need to be curteous in order to maintain customer relationships. Everyone make mistakes, mistakes are unintentional! Art Gonzalez IS RUDE and UNINTELLIGENT! What he did was not a mistake, it was intentional and PEP BOYS Coporation not only lost a hard working paying customer because of it, but I will make sure that others that I work with at the prison, also do not patronize this store or location in effort to prevent them from having the same kind of experience.

As for a BAD ATTITUDE-talk to your associate-ART GONZALEZ about that -he seems to be an expert in that regards. Lastly, God is great and you should pray for your employee-Art Gonzalez.

We need to be nice to people! corporation make mistakes, sometimes it's us causing them to act different.we are upset and we come in with a bad.

Attitude tours them. We need to calm ourself ,let them help us. I am a customer at this location and when it does no go to plan, they find a way to make it right. They are one of the best service I have being to.

I try other but was not happy.

God is Great!