Mesa, Arizona

Went into store and employees were to busy talking to each other and did not care about helping the customers. Asked about a part and they said not in stock.

Not no help as to ordering it or if a different store could help me with it. I will NOT go back to PeP Boys again. There are alot of other auto part stores that want our business and in times of this they should do everything posiable to earn our business. This could be one of the reasons the Pep Boy stores are not doing well.

This happened on July 3rd in Mesa Az. the store on main st.

Comments

WENT THIS MORNING NO SERVICE HELP IN BACK WANT TO ORDER DASH COVER, NEEDED HELP BUT EMPLOYEES STASRED DIDNT EVEN ASKED ME IF I NEEDED HELP AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY NEED NEW JOBS SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT THERE IF THEY DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH PUBLIC, SO SAD..

NEVER FAVORATE STORE WAS DISAPOINTED IT WAS THE SAME. NO HELP FOR CUSTOMERS WHY DO YOU NEED THEM ANYWAY IF CUSTOMERS ARE HELPING THERE SELVES ANYWAY.

WILL NOT GO BACK TO P.B. HASNT CHANGED.

I was actually at that store and this guy is nutz. I was online waiting for assistance and this guy cut the whole freakin line, walked up to the counter and started asking about his part.

Everyone on line got upset because the associate actually helped him when he cut the line.

When the pb guy told him they didnt stock his part, he flipped out and said he was reporting them. thanks allot again for cutting the line and causing a scene which caused me to have to wait ***