Please be advised that I purshased four (4) brand new tires from the store on 601 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL. Immediately after the purshase I started having complication with the right front driveside tire. The tire was losing air pressure maybe a few weeks after I purshased, the tires, I immediatealy took my car back to Pep-Boys and notified them that the tire was losing pressure. I inspected the tire before I took my car to Pep-Boys, I did not see any nail. screws, or glass in the tire. One of the mechanic said that he had found a screw in the tire. The tire was repaired, at least I thought, that it had been repaired because within a few days or so the tire was losing pressure again. I took my car there for at least 5 to 6 times and they were all about the same tire. I voiced my displeasure about the continus problems that I was having with what was suppose too be a "brand new tires". I recently spoke with the Service Manager Aldo he only suggested pro-rating me for the other tires. I feel or, should I say the tire was defected upon my purshasing them. I want to have a refund, or my tires replace with new ones because the constant tire loosing pressure they eventually caused my fron tires to wear out.

Ron Jones

12/5/12

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments