Reston, Virginia

I took my care to pep boys paid $102 on a diagnostics they said the ecm engine control module was bad the then replaced it the next day the car broke down again same problem.so the put a new one in and now 2 months later the same problem again took the car bake and they called me an hour and a half later and said we dont no whats wrong with you car were not messing with it come get it out of our shop.I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.HOPEFULLY NO ONE ELTS WILL EATHER $900 LATER AND ITS STILL NOT FIXED.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Diagnostics.

Comments

#206549

Question Number 1: How old is your car? Number 2 How many miles does it have?

Why?

If your car is under 80k miles and less than 7 years old. Iyt must also be sold in the US. Your car is required to have that warrantly on any EPa required components includeing the ECM or PCM.

#206545

Msbabydee, since you are not even able to spell "car," you are not allowed to complain. How did you even get a driver's license?

You should sell your car immediately and get a bicycle. Or ride the [short] bus.