the pep boys i went to for a tune up ended up costing $2200.00 then was told to take some where else they couldn't fix it.This was after 2 weeks of work they would get it running good enough for check light to go off then day later same mess.

I took it elese where they found where one of may parts they replaced pluged in a harness crooked and ruined gasket motor draw to much air.They would pay bill for my fix but not give money back for parts put on that wre not needed about $1000.00

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

WHEEL FELL OFF VEHICLE AFTER PEP BOYS INSTALLED SET OF TIRES Pep Boys "My 17 year old was driving his Isuzu Trooper after we had set of 4 tires installed and the right front wheel came completely off. Good thing he was only..." Read more Pep Boys - Spark Plug Change Review from Auburn, Washington Pep Boys "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..." Read more Pep Boys Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Pep Boys "I schedule an appointment on 4/13 for set of tires to be installed on 4/14 @12 pm. First of I chose this location because the website stated that 4 where..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Uneducated manager doesnt know the Dennys menu Dennys Restaurant "Sunday morning bliss...the sun hitting my face as I wake on the couch, a concoction of sweaty leather and skin joining together in harmony. I was excited, truly excited. The..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more