Columbia, South Carolina

Worst service I've ever had. They had my car an entire day (was a loud squeal coming from front) and never once called me with an update.

Had to call them at end of day for them to say they heard no noise. Next day I hear squeal again and call. Service guy says there was no record of my car being there the day before. Hmmm.

He says it might be brakes and that they would get to it that day. I wait around for a few hours and again no call from them with update. I call them and was told the tech couldn't get to it and I had to leave it overnight. Again, no phone call to tell me this; I had to call them.

Why couldn't they call and tell me this so I didn't have to wait around? When I finally pick up my keys the service guy argues with me about what he said before and physically begins to confront me in the store entrance.

Wow. Unprofessional, unorganized, lazy, and oddly arrogant for not really being capable of much.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Decker location