Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.7

Pepboys on Roosevelt Blvd. (19115) installed four new Pirelli Tires on my car, with an alignment.

Next morning, I was driving my car on the highway the car was going straight but the steering wheel was on an angle. I went back there they told me " That the struts are not good"(78000mi). After a long conversation with them I convinced them they did the toe adjustment wrong (steering wheel wasn't in the center). So they redid it and its still a little bit off.

I payed 210$ for installation and alignment and the steering wheel is crooked.

I am tired of them and never going back again. They are amatures technicians.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Alignment

Comments

FIRST...right away, put a negative complaint in their system 1800pepboys. (That always gets results).

After the (insert country) phone rep calls you back and takes your statement, you WILL get a phone call from the service manager within 48 hours. Go get you're alignment somewhere else....go to a reputable dealer if you must. Then Just tell them that you weren't satisfied and that you want the "dealers" total invoice refunded back to you since you had to go elsewhere to correct the problem. Get them to pay you a half days pay too since you had to *** work to get it corrected.

Ask me how I know .