Norristown, Pennsylvania

I had a terrible experience at the Norristown, PA Pep Boys when I took my wife's Honda Civic to get inspected this past weekend. Service manager Mark Masseli said the car failed inspection, but could not show me a valid reason why.

He and the moronic technicians stood there when I asked them to explain why the car failed and they could not give me an answer that made sense, only that they could not fix the problem, but I would still have to pay $30.00 since the car failed and they could not fix it there. I was a lifetime Pep Boys customer prior to this experience and will NEVER go back to another one again.

My wife's car has never been in an accident and has never had a problem. CONSIDER GOING ELSEWHERE BEFORE YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

Comments

Irvington, New Jersey, United States #901321

Come on,your car FAILED and you just didn't want to hear it.Just because your a regular customer doesn't mean they should look the other way and pass your car when it is failing. IT'S AGAINST THE LAW!

Why don't you try going to your bank and ask them to hand over a bag of money since you go there all the time too.