Honesdale, Pennsylvania

went to pep boys for a altonator it been 4 of them and they still have done the right job every time they put one in it was bad than they get nasty with the me and my husband and the bad mouth they have with people they should make a clean sweep of the workers they have knowing the altonater was bad and back for times same on them this ones is in srcanton dickson city i sat there listening to people say bad things about them they stink and they need to fire all of them they need real workers there knowing what to do im not finish yet court next tv station beware there no good

pep boys

Comments

Wow. I honestly don't even know what you were complaining about because of how incoherent that was.

I've been to the Dickson City Pep Boys quite a few times and they are actually one of the better Pep Boys. Every now and then you deal with an incompetent worker, but I'd say 90% of their staff is excellent.

FIRST IM SURPRISED THEY LET U COME BACK 4 TIMES FOR THE SAME ALTERNATOR PROBLEM. SECOND, IM SURPRISED YOU WENT BACK TO PEPBOYS 4 TIMES FOR THE SAME ALTERNATOR PROBLEM.

YOU SAT THERE AND LISTENED TO OTHER CUSTOMERS COMPLAIN. YOU ARE THE ***.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I broke a rib laughing at this guy.

Retarded people often get ripped off

cohena2

Learn proper grammar and maybe people will understand you. I know what an "alternator" is but what the h@ll is an is an altonator?

Is that some new car part you just magically invented. Learn some grammar if you want assistance.