The day before I needed new tires for my SUV i called to make sure they had my tire size in stock.They say I needed no appointment, I went there when they opened, and they said they did not have my tire size in stock, and had no explanation why I was told that I did. I think they didnt even check when they told me that big fat lie in the first place.Its little things like this that *** off the average consumer, and that big promotional add buy 3 tires get one free, is a mail in rebate and i would be lucky to get my money in 6 weeks, like Im that ***.

Bad business, bad karma.

I drove my car to America's Tire, and they did a great fast efficient job, no hassle. So long Pep Boys.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments

I had the same problem yesterday. I called to see if Pepboys had my tire size, and he said that they did and to "come on down." I arrived and they did not have my tire size and told me that I did not talk to either of the salesmen tat day.

It's the only pepboys in my area!

How is that even possible! Liars!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #144775

I think you are the one lying because you work for America's Tire, either that or you were fired from Pep boys. You are ***.