Mount Laurel, New Jersey

I really see that your employees are lazy and could care less about my cars needs. I went to your Lake Park,FL location and it look likes a bunch of Monkeys that work there.

Know one asked if they could help me, when I asked for help some woman with an attitude (and a cheap wig) told me she does know where my item is located in the store. Well, what do you do all day? I was waiting for my car to be serviced. Finally after a long wait,(I had an appointment for tires)One of the guys that was working there was trying to tell me something about my car and I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.He was a black guy that sounded like he had a mouth full of rocks.

(maybe crack) WOW!

Come on Pep Boys your slacking on your employees, maybe you should pay better than you can get real employees that do care. That the last time I bring my car to your ZOO!

Comments

#203174

8) i agree with this guy i work ther and everyone there is either divorced,been in jail, pays child support,has ugly tattoo,or has been in a gang so far its been 2 months and ive been looking for another job but not much luck but till then i havve to to deal with these street junkies.

Earl, you've got a thing about whining! Maybe it is because you don't measure up as a man.

That might be why Earl sounds so much like GIRL! :cry

ME, stop being a troll

yes, there are lazy workers in almost every field of work... in this economy, they'll be fired/replaced

just complain to the manager and move on

better yet, get their names and call their 800 directly; that's a more pro-active action than whining on this site

YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO PUT MY ROCKS IN HER MOUTH AND HER AHOLE...MAKE HER CRY WITH THE ANAL I WOULD GIVE HER...LMAO

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to announce that I am a flaming fudge packer that loves to buy soiled undergarments off the internet. I also have horrific genital hygene.

After reading your review, I assume you didn't understand the black gentleman because you didn't finish school. I'm sure they don't mind loosing your business. I wouldn't ;)

you sound like a racist w.h.o.r.e. maybe you are the dumb.a.s.s. that doesn't understand anything about cars so you compensate your lack of knowledge with being a major ***