Charlotte, North Carolina

On June 3 I called an asked how much was the labor for a water pump on a 2000 ford Windstar van Chris said during the call $125 I had my van towed to pep boys on south Blvd. for 10 days I kept calling but no work was done or neither from what Israel said they have not looked at.

On the 11 days Israel said it would cost $1,500 to put a water pump on the van. Because Chris said $125 and Israel kept trying to tell me why it was that amount I decided to call around to the Ford Dealerships when I heard their labor cost versus pep boys I decided to go back down to pep boys on south Blvd and try to reason with them because for me to move the van would cost me another $100 towing fee. Chris looked in the computer and said the labor fee was $525.

I asked to speak to Israel but he was out I am going tomorrow to see if I can get some justice. I pray I can

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Car Part Installation.

Reason of review: Labor cost unreasonable.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Pep Boys Cons: Lie about work needed, Dishonesty of work needed to be done.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1175779

I went back pep boys on s Blvd on Monday June 20 I discovered at this time that the person that his self as Israel was actually name tony and Israel was another worker at pep boys, oh so confusing. Tony did agree to put the water pump on including towing fee for $594 with the VA discount and the member discount I should be able to drive my car off the lot on Friday, June 24 with a competitive price for labor.