2176 US-130, Edgewater Park, NJ 08010, USA
2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Okay, so my issue is not as bad as most I saw here, but still........ an issue it is.

Needed new windshield wiper blades. Went to Pep boys in Bensalem Pa. At that time they had a huge selection. While looking around I saw Rain-X blades advertised in store as: buy (2) and get an $8.00 rebate by mail.

Pricier than I wanted that day, but with $8.00 back, still livable. So I bought them and mailed the register receipt along with the tear off coupon attached to the Rain-X shelf. Well after waiting the required 8 to 12 weeks, still nothing. And after 6 months still nothing.

So now its like 2 years and it "ain't" showing up. I get it, it was only $8.00, but that's not the *** point. Why??? Just someone tell me why does this crap constancy happen at P'boys?

BUT if it makes the rest of you feel any better, several years ago I bought a brand new car. After sometime it needed new rotors. Go to "yeah, you know where". Went to the house of the guy that was helping me and ripped off the old rotors.

Opened the box and guess what. wrong ones! Now I am stuck somewhere, no way to get home and with the wrong parts. Two days later, got back to P'boys and they had the balls to tell me, GEE..

someone must have changed them somewhere alone the line. NOPE, car was NEW!

First set of rotors and they got it wrong, on a Sunday night with no recourse. Missed 2 days of work and had to sleep at somebody's house one night!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Pay the 2 days of work I had to miss b'cause YOU sold me wrong parts, even with the VIN # .

I liked: Convenient location.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22.

Comments