Tampa, Florida

When Dorothy Colbert hired me on July 27, 2007 in the lakeland store, she said that i be 30-34 hours of week, if that was okay, and i said it was fine because i could work myself up. i been putting hours in the store, as you could look at my account when i clock in, i have over thousand hours because of the others cashier when they dont come in.

i think that this is not fair for Ms. Colbert to give me 22 hours when she feel like. We had a meeting last week, and i did ask her about vacation for part-time, which is in the pepboys memo, which is also said to speak to the store manager, which i did, and she was not professioner about it. she said that part-time don't get vacation, she didn't even bother to look into the pepboys memo, which it state in the computer which i printing it out and show it to her, and she didn't wanted to hear anything about it.this is not a professioner way to handle worker like that.

We put the store together, not the store manager. we do all the work which they getting the credit, not even on the meeting the stated we do great job, it always negetive. we have the store running, cleaning doing truck and etc.

please look into this matter. Thank you!!

Comments

Diamond Creek, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #23492

MOOOOORRROOONNN!

As Sulaymaniyah, As Sulaymaniyah, Iraq #16126

IN RESPONSE TO HORSEMAN, I WAS WORKING TWO JOBS AND GOI NG TO SCHOOL, AND STILL AM, SO NOT ALL OF US ARE HALF *** PEOPLE OR UNEDUCATED BUNCH OF BRUTS AND I WILL ADMIT THERE SOME STORES THAT ARE RAN WELL; HOWEVER THEY CAN NOT SPEAK FOR THE REST OF THEM AND TURE CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE STORES THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, YET THE BAD MANGAMENT AND STORES OVER RULE THE REST.

Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria #15902

OH forgot!

The original poster, read your own message!

Poor grammar, incorrect spelling, absence of real thought, etc.!

Explains why you could not move up in the company!

Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria #15901

I think the real problem here is:

Everybody wants to be paid 80 hours for 20 hours of work!

Has our public school system and all the video games dumbed everyone down so much that they cannot think?

***, if I had been hired on as part-time to get my foot in the door, and was given extra hours, I would work them, log them, keep a journal, and when it came time for performance reviews, show my stuff. Buck for full-time, a raise, and even go for a management position.

You all griping about Pep Boys, I feel are just mis-fits that really do not want to work.

I personally know the regional manager in this area, his stores are all top notch, and if there is a complaint, it is addressed immediately. His store managers spend as much time on the floor as they do in the office taking care of the management duties.

Grow up and educated yourselves, if you think you are being screwed!

As Sulaymaniyah, As Sulaymaniyah, Iraq #15892

SADLY I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I WORKED AT THE 688 STORE AND MY

"MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT" WAS AND IS A JOKE.

I HAD FIRST ASSISTANT SCREWING AROUND WITH THE SECOND ASSISTANT. THEN WHEN THEY WERE MAD AT EACH OTHER THE SECOND ASSISTANT WOULD HAVE HER MANY MAN PARADE IN THE STORE.

IT WAS A TOTAL *** HOUSE WHEN I LEFT I CONTACTED MY HR DEPARTMENT AND ALL THEY GOT WAS A SLAP ON THE WRIST WHILE THE REST OF MY CO- WORKERS HAVE TO CLEAN UP THE MESS LEFT BEHIND BY THEM TWO. SADLY THE COMENTS LEFT BY ACTUAL EMPLOYEES (NOT JUST MANGERS ) IN ALL THE FORUMS ARE TRUE .

Autosniper
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #13697

Let me guess, your last job involved fast food? Tito, give the crybaby a tissue.

Balotesti, Ilfov, Romania #12932

Hey retard ever thought that you get paid to do the work you just mentioned.Your fault for working there.Your one of the main problem the company has.everyone wants credit for there work,who cares who gets the credit you get your paycheck dont you.So i think we should give you more credit and less pay crybaby